Institute Relations Coordinator
Atlas Network works to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by providing support and training to a network of partners, 480+ independent, pro-liberty organizations, in more than 95 countries throughout the world. Atlas Network’s institute relations department provides the organization timely and accurate information and insights about the work of its partners. The department also actively prospects for allies of free markets and individual freedom around the world, and identifies potential partners on a constant basis. The IR department provide partners and potential partner organizations with personalized consulting and advice related to think tank excellence and facilitates their engagement with Atlas Network’s broad selection of training, networking, grants, and award programs.
The Institute Relation Coordinator works with the Institute Relations team to support Atlas Network’s mission of supporting think tanks promoting free markets and individual liberty in the US and abroad.
- Prospect, identify, contact, recruit and vet potential allies and think tank partners.
- Onboard new partners.
- Maintain a database of prospects and potential partners.
- Collaborate with training team to provide training opportunities to potential and new partners.
- Organize site visits to potential and new partners for staff members.
- Service as a key liaison for responding to outside inquiries.
- Monitor websites and activities of partners for up-to-date information.
- Serve as resource for potential and new partners.
- Manage world events e-calendar.
- Self-starter, positive, hardworking attitude, well-organized, able to cold call, curious, open-minded about other cultures, committed to free markets and individual liberty, proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Foreign language is a plus, though not necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Metro/parking allotment
- Develop a diverse and deep knowledge of the fight for liberty all over the world.
- Get to know brave and inspiring leaders in the world’s most difficult places.
- Be part of a fast growing and exciting workplace with a team that works tirelessly for the right reasons.
Apply to: Send a single PDF with resume/cover letter to: Kristina.Crane@AtlasNetwork.org.
No phone calls please.