Atlas Network is looking for an experienced System Administrator. The System Administrator is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, security, and oversight of network infrastructure, endpoint devices, office hardware, and related software systems.
Atlas Network is a non-profit organization founded to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by cultivating a highly effective and expansive network that inspires and incentivizes all committed individuals and organizations to achieve lasting impact.
- Manage user workstations and endpoint devices (software updates, backup solutions, user permissions, etc.)
- Manage network infrastructure
- Manage office hardware (printers, etc.)
- Manage telephone and conference systems
- Cloud server management (AWS, Rackspace)
- Administer G-Suite domain
- Provide help desk support, troubleshoot user technological concerns and issues
- Provide user training/security training
- Develop and maintain IT support tools and procedures, and ensure their documentation
- Establish and oversee enforcement of usage policies
- Maintain awareness of evolving security threats and prepare environment for potential breaches
- Assist with long-term technology decisions
- 3+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with Windows and MacOs environments
- Experience working with and configuring a variety of network and server hardware
- Familiarity with the OSI model
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Linux administration skills
- Related credentials a plus (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, Network+)
Recruiters may not apply.