Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
AJ first joined Atlas Network in 2016. He attended the University of Miami (FL) with a semester abroad at Charles University in Prague and where he graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in history and political science. In his role as associate director of marketing and communications, he helps to craft and facilitate Atlas Network's content strategy across email, web, print, video, and social media platforms. He is managing Atlas Network’s photojournalism and film project for its Dignity Unbound initiative, which features real stories of individuals who are the downstream beneficiaries of liberalizing reforms successfully championed by Atlas Network’s most effective partners in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America. He is a graduate of three professional development programs with the Charles Koch Institute and a recipient of the Illinois State Society Scholarship for his time working for Congressman Randy Hultgren (IL-14). Originally from the northwest suburbs of Chicago, he currently resides in Arlington, Virginia.
He is a member of the inaugural Millennial Cohort of American Enterprise Institute's Leadership Network.
Atlas Network Features:
- How to tell better stories about freedom and human dignity, with Charles Fritschner and AJ Skiera, AtlasNexus Podcast
- Let Me Sell My Land
- A Taste of Freedom in Lithuania
- A Pathway to Prosperity in India
- Against the Grain: Permissionless Innovation in Nepal
- Three's a Charm: Anti-Corruption Initiative Brings Change to Mexico
- Removing Roadblocks to Redemption: How 10 U.S. think tanks are getting criminal justice right
Other Published Work:
- Why Landowners in Ukraine Can't Sell Their Own Property—And Why That Needs to Change, FEE.org, Aug. 5, 2019