As not-for-profit organizations, we rely on the generosity of our donors to support the work we are doing to promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing. That does not mean we should leave things to chance. Having a fundraising strategy and plan helps ensure the long term success of your organization.
The Fundraising certifications are designed to help you create a plan to continue scaling up the important work your organization is doing to promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing.
There are two certifications for Fundraising, the first is open for anyone to enroll in and complete. The second is a Master’s Certification and is invitation-to-apply only, where and the Atlas Network Academy team will reach out to eligible applicants based on these criteria:
- Work for Atlas Network partner organizations or who work for organizations that have expressed interest in becoming an Atlas Network partner, and ;
- Are aligned with our vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where the principles of individual liberty, property rights, limited government, and free markets are secured by the rule of law.
How do I earn the Fundraising certification?
- Fundraising Fundamentals
- Online, automated course offered through nonprofitready.org
- Fundraising Theory & Practice -- Coming Soon in 2021!
- Online, instructor led course - 4 week course
- Completion of 5 webinars in the Marketing & Communications track
- 30 minutes each
What will you learn?
- Various fundraising roles and their significance for non-profit organizations
- The fundraising cycle
- The fundraising donor pipeline and how to develop that for your organization
- The links between your mission and vision for donor cultivation
- How to effectively target potential donors
- How to create fundraising metrics for success
Who is this certification designed for?
- Individuals in the early stages of launching a think tank
- Groups in their first few years of launching a think tank
- Fundraising/ Development staff at think tanks
- Individuals looking to learn more about the role of the fundraising/development team at their organization
How do I earn the Fundraising Master’s Certification
- Fundraising 360 -- Coming Soon in 2021!
- In person program - 2 days