In the battle of ideas, having an effective marketing and communications strategy that allows you to reach new audiences is half the fight. Before you can get into the day-to-day, tactical execution, you need a firm foundation - and that comes from having a thorough communications strategy rooted in your organization’s mission and vision.
As our movement grows and becomes more visible, being able to communicate the “why” of your organization effectively is crucial. The Marketing and Communications certifications are designed to help you better communicate the important work your organization is doing to promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing.
There are two certifications for Marketing and Communications, the first is open for anyone to enroll in and complete. The second is a Master’s Certification and is invitation-to-apply only, where the Atlas Network Academy team will reach out to eligible applicants based on these criteria:
- Work for Atlas Network partner organizations or who work for organizations that have expressed interest in becoming an Atlas Network partner, and ;
- Are aligned with our vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where the principles of individual liberty, property rights, limited government, and free markets are secured by the rule of law.
How do I earn the Marketing & Communications certification?
- Marketing & Communications Fundamentals
- Online, automated course - 2 hours
- Completion of 5 webinars in the Marketing & Communications track
- 30 minutes each
- Marketing & Communications Theory & Practice -- Coming Soon in 2021!
- Online, instructor led course - 4 week course
What will you learn?
- What marketing and communications is, and why we need to become more professional as a movement in this area
- How to describe the “why” of your work to a broader range of audiences
- The innovation diffusion curve and how we can use this concept to expand our reach
- The components of a strategic marketing plan
- How to conduct an audience analysis
- How to message from a meaning based perspective
Who is this certification designed for?
- Individuals in the early stages of launching a think tank
- Groups in their first few years of launching a think tank
- Marketing and Communications staff at think tanks
- Individuals looking to learn more about the role of the marketing and communications team at their organization
How do I earn the Marketing & Communications Master’s Certification
- Marketing and Communications 360 -- Coming Soon in 2021!
- In person program - 2 days