Mentors work with their mentees for eight months via skype and through email advising sessions to help the mentees work on specific personal and organizational growth challenges and opportunities.
The program includes funding to enable the mentor and mentees meet in person and culminates in a final meeting at the Atlas Network Liberty Forum & Freedom Dinner in New York City.
This program is a highly customized opportunity for think tank entrepreneurs to receive insights, advice, and networking opportunities from individuals who have walked in their shoes and have a demonstrated record of success.
Participation in the Mentorship Program is on an application basis. Recipients are selected based on their work in the freedom movement and the merits of their Atlas Leadership Academy coursework with preference given to Atlas Leadership Academy alumni and to Think Tank MBA graduates.
Past Mentorship Participants Include:
- Connor Boyack, President - Libertas Institute -
- Arpita Nepal, Research & Development Advisor - Samriddhi Foundation
- Peter Johnson, Director of Development - Acton Institute
- Gonzalo Schwarz, President & CEO - Archbridge Institute
- Gisele Dutheuil, President, Audace Institut Afrique
- Richard Lorenc, COO, Foundation for Economic Education (FEE)