Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Atlas Leadership Academy Course Credits Earned: 2
Cost: Participants are asked to cover the cost of travel to and from the event. Atlas Network will provide shared hotel accommodations, meals and training materials. Limited travel grants may be available and will be offered after acceptance into the program.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
Are you passionate about spreading the ideas of liberty? Have you ever thought about starting a think tank or are you looking for ways to help your current organization grow and achieve new levels of success? Or are you looking to take the next step of growth in your career at a liberty-oriented organization? If you answered "yes" to any of the following questions, then Think Tank Essentials Africa is the course for you.
Atlas Network is proud to work with 19 free market think tanks throughout Africa and in the Think Tank Essentials training course we will share best practices from across the continent and the globe. We've designed this course to provide hands-on, interactive and practical skills training on the essential elements from strategic planning strategies to fundraising planning and from marketing and messaging from an emotional perspective to focused project planning and execution. This course will help connect your passion to tangible practical skills. You’ll leave Think Tank Essentials feeling empowered and capable of achieving new levels of success and impact. And last but not least, you'll gain a new cadre of fellow teammates from across Africa.
Who Should Attend:
- Project managers at established African think tanks
- New leaders of established organizations
- New/prospective think tank founders
- New think tank employees
What you’ll Learn:
- Why think tanks play a vital in African society
- What are the components of a strong mission statement
- How to create a marketing plan that serves your mission
- How to create a basic funding strategy
- How to develop a project timeline
Tools you'll leave Think Tank Essentials with:
- Strategic planning template
- Marketing plan template
- A well-honed approach to messaging
- A fundraising plan template
- A project management timeline ready for implementation