Date: December 11-13, 2017
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Cost: Shared hotel accommodations, meals and training materials are provided by the Atlas Network. Participants are asked to cover the cost of travel to and from the event. Limited travel grants may be available and will be offered after acceptance into the program.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017.
You and your team are passionate about spreading the ideas of liberty. Your organization has begun to grow, and to achieve success. The Atlas Network is proud to work with over 33 free market think tanks throughout Asia and in the Think Tank Essentials training course we will share best practices from across the continent and the globe.
This course is designed to provide hands-on, interactive and practical skills training on the essential elements of launching or scaling your free market think tank- from strategic planning strategies, to fundraising planning. From marketing and messaging from an emotional perspective to project planning. This course will help connect your passion to tangible practical skills, and you’ll leave feeling empowered, capable and with a new cadre of fellow teammates across Asia.
This program will take place immediately following the World Taxpayers Association’s Regional Meeting. For more information on that meeting, please visit http://worldtaxpayers.org/conferences-events/.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers and directors at established Asian think tanks
- New leaders of established organizations
- New think tank founders
- The vital role of think tanks in Asian society
- Components of a strong mission statement
- How to conduct a situational appraisal
- How to create a marketing plan that serves your mission
- How to create a basic funding strategy
- How to develop a project timeline
- Strategic planning template
- Marketing plan template
- A well-honed approach to messaging
- A fundraising plan template
- A project management timeline ready for implementation