Are you passionate about spreading the ideas of liberty? Have you ever thought about starting a think tank or are you looking for ways to help your current organization grow and achieve new levels of success? Or are you looking to take the next step of growth in your career at a liberty-oriented organization? If you answered "yes" to any of the following questions, then Think Tank Essentials is the course for you. Atlas Network is proud to work with more than 130 free market think tanks throughout Europe and in the Think Tank Essentials training course we will share best practices from across the continent and the globe.
We've designed this course to provide hands-on, interactive and practical skills training on the essential elements from strategic planning strategies to fundraising planning and from marketing and messaging from an emotional perspective to focused project planning and execution. This course will help connect your passion to tangible practical skills. You’ll leave Think Tank Essentials feeling empowered and capable of achieving new levels of success and impact.
This workshop is being held in conjuction with Students for Liberty Europe prior to LibertyCon.
Date: April 3-5, 2019
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
ALA Credits: 2
Cost: Participants are asked to cover the cost of travel to and from the event. Atlas Network will provide shared hotel accommodations, meals and training materials. (Limited travel grants may be available and will be offered after acceptance into the program.)
Application Deadline: March 7, 2019
Who should attend:
- SFL staff and coordinators
- Project managers and directors at established think tanks
- New leaders of established organizations
- New think tank founders
- The vital role of think tanks in society
- Components of a strong mission statement
- How to conduct a situational appraisal
- How to create a marketing plan that serves your mission
- How to create a basic funding strategy
- How to develop a project timeline
- Strategic planning template
- Marketing plan template
- A well-honed approach to messaging
- A fundraising plan template
- A project management timeline ready for implementation