We are very hopeful that by summer the COVID-19 situation will be significantly improved and we can host this workshop safely. However, you can apply assured that we are continuing to monitor the situation and will keep you updated on any changes to our program. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to email Alex Cordell at Alex.Cordell@atlasnetwork.org with any questions or concerns about applying.
Atlas Network’s Executive Accelerator is an intensive SIX-DAY program designed to equip think tank leaders with a comprehensive understanding of strategic planning, team management and leadership, and data-driven insight into their strengths and growth opportunities as a leader. The workshop has been created to help think tank and policy advocacy leaders learn best practices and build sustainable high performing teams as they:
- Develop personal awareness of their leadership style and organizational impact
- Build skills in leading a team or organization
- Learn the core elements of strategic planning
(Note: Individuals participating in Executive Accelerator will be required to complete a Leadership Circle profile and a 90-minute coaching session with Shadow Light Consulting prior to arriving in Fairfax.)
When: Saturday, July 25 - Friday, July 31, 2020
Where: Fairfax, Virginia
Application Deadline: DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MAY 15th. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until this date.
Cost: Atlas Network will cover the cost of shared lodging and meals in Fairfax plus all training materials, and registration. Participants are expected to pay the $400 course fee and cover their own travel costs to the program site.
Atlas Leadership Academy Credits: 4
Who will benefit from this course?
- New senior managers or directors
- New senior management staff at established think tanks
- Mid-level staff at established organizations looking to grow management capability
During Executive Accelerator you'll learn to:
- Use strategic planning to create focus and prioritize organizational work
- Engage, develop, and improve the capacity and effectiveness of your team or organization
- Build a personal leadership plan to overcome blind spots, increase leadership effectiveness, and leverage your leadership style to drive organizational results
You will leave this workshop with:
- A global cohort of colleagues
- In-depth insight into your personal leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- A set of tools to help you focus the human and financial resources of your organization to create greater impact