The Atlas Network is proud to work with many free market think tanks throughout Latin America and in the Think Tank Essentials training course we will share best practices from across the continent and the globe.
We've designed this course to provide hands-on, interactive and practical skills training on the essential elements from strategic planning strategies to fundraising planning and from marketing and messaging from an emotional perspective to focused project planning and execution. This course will help connect your passion to tangible practical skills. You’ll leave Think Tank Essentials feeling empowered and capable of achieving new levels of success and impact. And last but not least, you'll gain a new cadre of fellow teammates from across Latin America.
*NOTE: This training will be conducted in Spanish.
Date: December 4-6, 2019
Location: Lima, Peru
ALA Credits: 2
Cost: Participants are asked to cover the cost of travel to and from the event. Atlas Network will provide shared hotel accommodations, meals and training materials. (Limited travel grants may be available and will be offered after acceptance into the program.)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
Who should attend:
- Project managers and directors at established think tanks
- New leaders of established organizations
- New think tank founders
- The vital role of think tanks in society
- Components of a strong mission statement
- How to conduct a situational appraisal
- How to create a marketing plan that serves your mission
- How to create a basic funding strategy
- How to develop a project timeline
- Strategic planning template
- Marketing plan template
- A well-honed approach to messaging
- A fundraising plan template
- A project management timeline ready for implementation