Join the Coalition for Public Safety, The Buckeye Institute, and the Ohio Justice and Policy Center for a panel discussion on how smart justice reforms can save tax dollars, reduce recidivism, and strengthen public safety in Ohio.
- Senator John Eklund, Ohio State Senate-District 18
- Senator Charleta B. Tavares, Ohio State Senate-District 15
- Carter Stewart, former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio
- Judge John W. "Tim" Rudduck, Clinton County Common Pleas Court
- Captain Howard Rahtz (Retired), Cincinnati Police Department
Refreshments will be available before and during the presentation, so feel free to jarrive a little early. A reception with our speakers will be held after the program.
For additional information, please contact Erin Kreeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.