Islam & Liberty Network (ILN) is a global platform of researchers and academics building knowledge and expertise on the Islamic notions of economic, political and religious liberties. Its flagship event is an international annual conference which brings together academics and researchers to present and discuss papers on the current discourse on Islam, society and the world at large under the over-arching theme of Islam and liberty. The conference also helps to build the capacity of scholars and researchers working on Islam.
The conference organisers believe that a reasoned and authentic discussion on the foundations of open markets in an Islamic context will help to build a better understanding of economic liberty amongst the Muslim intelligentsia. It will thereby influence the public at large, thus contributing towards peace and prosperity in different parts of the world where Muslim believers get inspiration from Islam to define their worldview. This is an open call to researchers, academics and experts to send their abstract for consideration in the ILN 6th International Conference “Building an Islamic Case for Open Markets” using following guidelines.
Instructions for Contributors:
- The abstracts and papers should follow APA referencing style and British English.
- Abstracts should be around 200-300 words. The Abstract should clearly establish a relationship between the planned paper and one or more themes as announced.
- The accepted papers should be of 4,000- 6,000 words and should not have been published or presented elsewhere. They should clearly establish the author’s opinion regarding the identified themes and should follow normal academic standards. • Referenced/cited text should not exceed 15% of the paper.
- The papers presented in the Conference will be published in the proceeding volume.
- Joint submissions are acceptable.
- Authors will need to make travel arrangements on their own, however visa facilitation will be provided.
- Authors will also be provided with local hospitality.
Interested authors are requested to send their bio-note (maximum of 50 words) and abstract to email@example.com by 15th July 2018.