Each summer, the Challenge of Liberty Summer Seminars live up to their name by inspiring students to know and understand liberty. By learning the ethical and economic principles of free societies that are essential to understanding, appreciating, and preparing for real world issues, college-aged students put themselves in the driver’s seat of “The Free Life”: a life of liberty in pursuit of the good. Are you up to the challenge?
Begin The Free Life:
- Study free market economics with leading economists
- Embark upon an immersive, intellectual journey through the foundations of liberty in Western Civilization and the moral, historical, legal, and economic framework of liberty
- Join other independent-minded students from the West and around the world in open discussions on the principles and practical implications of free societies
Our five-day series of lectures, readings, films, presentations, and debates teach what moral and economic principles of liberty are, how they affect students’ lives, and how understanding them can help achieve better lives for students, their communities, and the world at large.
Informative, inspiring, and fun, each Challenge of Liberty Summer Seminars are an ideal way to:
- Stay intellectually engaged over the summer
- Bolster your personal network while creating meaningful and lasting relationships
- Build your own legacy for liberty