Join Atlas Network for a Private Tour of Santorini. This tour will take place from May 10 - May 14. After the end of the Europe Liberty Forum lunch on May 10, tour participants will spend the afternoon on a guided tour of the Acropolis in Athens and private dinner. On Saturday, May 11 we will take a ferry to the beautiful Greek island of Santorini for three days of exploration and adventure. The tour will end on Tuesday, May 14 when we depart from Santorini after breakfast.
- Private tour of the Acropolis, where you’ll hear the legends that left their mark on the sacred stones, from secret cults worshiping the goddess Athena to lost art galleries and mythical beasts.
- Group hike and dinner along the volcanic caldera, featuring breathtaking views as you pass through white-washed villages which cling to the edges of the cliffs.
- Visit to Oia, the most famous of all the villages in Santorini. You’ll have time to explore its shops, taverns, cafes, and cultural attractions.
- Tour of Akrotiri, an ancient Minoan town that came to an abrupt end in 1613 BC with a catastrophic volcanic eruption.
- Featured talks by Dr. Tom G. Palmer and Dr. Aristides Hatzis.
- An exclusive presentation by Atlas Network Greek partner KEFiM and a VIP Greek Politician on the state of political affairs in Greece.
- $3,000 for a single ticket
- $5,000 for a couple (with a shared hotel room)
Price includes round trip transportation between Athens and Santorini, transfers to and from Athens and Santorini airports, three night stay at the 5-star Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel, experiential meals, and three days of tour activities including those in the highlights above.
About the Hotel
When we arrive in Santorini we will stay at the Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel. Included in the cost of the tour is a three night stay at this 5-star resort in a superior deluxe room. Each room has a private veranda with views of the volcano, direct view from the bed to the sea, spa, and private swimming pool. Breakfast is included with your hotel reservation.
Planning your trip:
The Atlas Network team will work with you so that we can ensure the best experience possible. Included in the tour ticket is roundtrip transportation from Athens to Santorini, but you should book your own flight between Athens and your home destination.
Contact Sherry.Romello@AtlasNetwork.org for more information about your hotel and participation at Europe Liberty Forum 2019, taking place May 9-10 in Athens.
Join us on the tour!
Contact Al Canata at Al.Canata@AtlasNetwork.org or 202-449-8444.