Questions? Contact Us
LIGHTS, CAMERA, LIBERTY!
You and your organization make a considerable investment in time, talents, and resources developing and researching important public policy solutions. Through participation in this program, you will become even more successful at reaching and engaging new and larger audiences in a way that impacts their thinking and transforms lives for the better.
We invite think tanks, both U.S. and international, to apply for the Lights, Camera, Liberty! grant and training program. This program offers a year of workshops, on-site training, equipment and technology support, and a film festival competition for organizations committed to more effectively sharing the freedom message with key audiences through online video.
If accepted to the program, your organization will receive:
- Complimentary registration and accommodations for our annual Lights, Camera, Liberty! workshop in Los Angeles with Hollywood insiders
- Financial support for video equipment and technology improvements
- Multi-day on-site training at your headquarters for multiple staff
- Access to a private message board year-round where film and video experts will answer your questions, review your work, and offer tutorials and tips
- Eligibility to compete in our annual film festival competition at Liberty Forum with cash prizes for the winner.
The annual deadline to apply for the grant and training program is December 1. Applications for the 2017 program have now closed, and 2018 applications will open soon.
Past applicants and participants are welcome to reapply.
Questions? Contact Matt.Warner@AtlasNetwork.org.
The 2016 Lights, Camera, Liberty Film Festival Award finalists were:
Foundation for Economic Education: Friedman vs. Sanders: Democratic Socialism Debunked (2016 Award Winner)
Australian Taxpayers' Alliance: All Obsolete Industries Deserve the Taxi Bailout!
Institute for Justice: Everything
Atlas Network showcases the winning videos at the Lights, Camera, Liberty! film-festival, a competition open to the program’s grant recipients. Watch the compelling videos below.
2015 Winner - Independent Institute: Love Gov
2014 Winner - Illinois Policy Institute: Coffee Run: Chicago Forces Out Entrepreneurs
2013 Winner - Foundation for Economic Education: The Truth About Savings and Consumption
2012 Winner - The Mackinac Center for Public Policy with Stealth-Unionization Scheme Bleeds Medicaid
2011 Winner - The Maclver Institute with Wisconsin Doctors Hand Out Fake Excuses to Doctors