November 9-12, 2014 NYC
Please contact Cindy.Cerquitella@AtlasNetwork.org with questions.
The Atlas Think Tank Leadership Training Program serves as a soup to nuts course on think tank management for individuals interested in learning the latest in strategic planning, fundraising, communications and outcome evaluation from leaders of the free-market think tank movement. Lectures, combined with practical application and group work provide a unique learning environment for Intellectual Entrepreneurs.
The Think Tank Leadership Training features two tracks, a North America Track and a Global Track to better address think tanks’ needs.
Who will benefit from this course?
- New Think Tank Leaders
- New staff at established think tanks
- Mid-level staff at established think tanks
What you’ll Learn:
- Business Plan Basics
- Fundraising Principles
- Measurement Strategies
- Communications & Branding
You’ll Leave This Training With:
- A global network of colleagues
- Knowledge of think tank best practices
- Understanding of philanthropy market
- Methods for evaluating your growth & progress
Participants in the Think Tank Leadership Training will receive 3 Atlas Leadership Academy credits.
Please contact Cindy.Cerquitella@atlasnetwork.org with any questions.