Atlas Network’s Executive Accelerator is an intensive SIX-DAY program designed to equip think tank leaders with a comprehensive understanding of strategic planning, team management and leadership, and data-driven insight into their strengths and growth opportunities as a leader. The program has been created to help think tank and policy advocacy leaders learn best practices and build sustainable high performing teams as they:
- Develop personal awareness of their leadership style and organizational impact
- Build skills in leading a team or organization
- Learn the core elements of strategic planning
Note: Individuals participating in Executive Accelerator will be required to complete a Leadership Circle profile and a 90-minute coaching session with Shadow Light Consulting prior to arriving in Fairfax.
Cost: Atlas Network will cover the cost of shared lodging and meals in Fairfax plus all training materials, and registration. Participants are expected to pay the $400 course fee and cover their own travel costs to the training site.
Atlas Leadership Academy Credits: 4
Who will benefit from this course?
- New senior managers or directors
- New senior management staff at established think tanks
- Mid-level staff at established think tanks looking to grow management capability
During the Executive Accelerator, you will learn to:
- Use strategic planning to create focus and prioritize organizational work
- Engage, develop, and improve the effectiveness and capacity of their team or organization
- Build a personal leadership plan to overcome blind spots, increase leadership effectiveness and leverage their leadership style to drive organizational results
You’ll leave this training with:
- A global cohort of colleagues
- In-depth insight into your personal leadership
- Understanding of best practices to build and manage a team
- A set of tools to help you focus the human and financial resources of your organization to create oversized impact