TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT ATLAS NETWORK EVENTS
Your attendance at any Atlas Network Event indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions. All event attendees must register in advance of admission to our events. A valid photo ID can be requested for registration and admission.
This event is held for the benefit of our think tank partners in the global policy community as indicated on atlasnetwork.org/partners/global-directory. Anyone who attempts to attend this event without properly registering may be removed. Atlas Network further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to physically remove from the premises any person, regardless of registration status, who in our judgment threatens to disrupt, inhibit, or undermine the quality of this event or the activities of our guests. This policy also applies to anyone who is responsible for bringing another person to the event. “Premises” shall be defined by Atlas Network in consultation with venue management and local law enforcement.
Additional conditions of attendee conduct may apply pursuant to Atlas Network’s agreement with the owner of the event venue as well as local law enforcement. Any person who is removed may be subject to arrest or detention by law enforcement for violation of this policy or the codes of the jurisdiction of the event. Nothing in this policy is designed to infringe speech or conduct on public property. By registering for or attending this event, you agree that Atlas Network as well as its partners, contractors, and vendors assumes no liability for injury, damage or loss which may be related in any way to traveling to, attending, or traveling from this event, or with implementation of this policy.
Emails and Onsite Photography
By registering for and attending Atlas Network's Global Policy Perspectives Events, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their publication. Images, videos, and/or audio recording may be used to promote this event and similar Atlas Network events in the future and highlight Atlas Network's partners' and the broader network's growth and impact. By registering, you also consent to receive important Event news and reminders via email.
Atlas Network prohibits all unauthorized audio or video recording, image capture, or any form of transcription and transmission of event presentations and activities, including but not limited to statements by presenters, materials displayed or offered during presentations, and comments by event attendees captured without their express consent. Atlas Network further reserves the right at its sole discretion to authorize select audio or video recording and/or transmission of the event, as well as the taking of photographs during the event. Anyone so authorized agrees to use any and all such recordings or images only with Atlas Network's written consent, and agrees further to make them available without charge to Atlas Network for its unrestricted use. Atlas Network will have anyone conducting unauthorized recording or photography removed from this event, and may pursue at its discretion all available criminal and civil remedies.
All packages, bags, and other containers are subject to search, and may be required to be stored during the event.
Code of Conduct at Atlas Network Events
- All persons attending, supporting, or in the vicinity of an Atlas Network event should be treated and should treat others with respect and dignity regardless of professional status, sex, gender, age, race, marital status, ethnicity, or religion.
- The primary purpose of these events is to improve professional relationships among a diverse group of peers representing many cultural backgrounds. Any behavior that threatens to undermine the strengthening of professional ties among all in attendance is discouraged.
- No substances should be consumed at any time in excess of a person’s ability to comport themselves professionally.
- Atlas Network and/or other event staff may, using their own judgment, elect to approach an individual attendee at any time to provide a reminder of the agreed upon event participation guidelines, if needed.
- Atlas Network reserves the right to de-register any attendee at any time in an effort to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of its participants.