Atlas Network is seeking a Development Intern to help our fundraising team. This position will report directly to the Development Associate and work closely with other departments to support the organization’s fundraising efforts. Atlas Network is a non-profit that supports free market organizations (think tanks) and individuals across the globe with the potential to champion our vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful society.
The Development Intern will be an integral part of Atlas Network’s development department, assisting with various day-to-day activities and maintaining the integrity of our internal records and Database. This position provides the opportunity to work on several high-priority projects and interact with key stakeholders, including donors, board members, and senior leadership. The ideal candidate should be organized, have excellent written and spoken communication skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and an affinity for Atlas Network’s mission.
● Assist the Development Associate in managing the donor database (Salesforce),
processing donations, preparing acknowledgements and troubleshooting issues.
● Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the database by ensuring all information is kept
current and up-to-date.
● Responsible for administrative duties such as data entry, donor communications and
● Conduct research as needed for current and prospective donors.
● Provide support to the Development Associate for fundraising events, mailings, and
● Proficiency with Excel and other programs in Microsoft Suite. Experience with CRM
databases like Salesforce, is strongly preferred, but not required.
● Demonstrates initiative and motivation.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a professional demeanor, in
person, on the phone or via email.
● Ability to organize and prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
● Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
● Data and deadline driven, with attention to detail.
● Interest in Atlas Network’s mission and international issues.
● A positive attitude!
Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample from an academic or professional setting in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Deadline - January 5
Dates: Feb 14 - May 6
Deadline: April 15
Dates: May 30 - Aug 12
Deadline: July 1
Dates: Aug 22 - Nov 18