Atlas Network’s events department plans and executes five conferences on five continents each year. This is in addition to coordinating logistics and providing on-site support for Atlas Network in-person training and fundraising events that occur throughout the year in the United States and around the world. The Events Associate will be responsible for many core functions within the Atlas Network events department.
The Events Associate will be responsible for important operations within the department, including:
- Speaker Management
- Coordination with venues and vendors
- Assistance with Regional Liberty Forums Events Logistics
- Staff and speaker travel for events
- Registration management
- Database management
- Supply Logistics
- Main point-of-contract on behalf of events to InfoSystems and Finance team
Requirements and Critical Candidate Attributes
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work across multiple teams
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
- Under most conditions this position requires regular work hours, but candidates should be comfortable working flexible hours when needed on-site or on-call for an event
- Able to work within a budget
- Experience working with Salesforce (preferred)
It is preferred that this position will work from the Arlington, VA office. Remote employees will be considered. The role is only open to individuals authorized to work in the United States.
Email resume and cover letter in one document to: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.
No phone calls please.