About Atlas Network:
Atlas Network advances opportunity and prosperity by strengthening a global network of independent civil society organizations that promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing. We cultivate a network of 500+ partners in nearly 100 different countries that share a vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where the rule of law, private property, and free markets are defended by governments whose powers are limited.
As the Executive Assistant you will work alongside our executive team made up of the President, CEO, and COO. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, a self-starter, has a can-do attitude, and must be able to exercise discretion.
● Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and board members
● Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
● Manage and prioritize executives' tasks
● Conducting research, publishing-related tasks and special projects for the executives
● Assisting the executives with project management across the organization
● Make travel and accommodation arrangements
● Track executive expenses and prepare monthly expense reports
● Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
● Take minutes during meetings
● Set up Zoom meetings and assist with scheduling staff meetings
● Assistance with in-house events
● Maintenance of monthly all-staff newsletter and birthday announcements
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Time management skills
● Ability to pay attention to detail
● Organization skills
● Ability to multitask
● Basic experience with graphic design (ie Canva)
● Experience with G-suite applications
This position is located in Arlington, VA (must have a planned presence in our office). As a global organization, some domestic and international travel may be required. Atlas Network provides a competitive benefits package that includes three weeks of paid time off, retirement plan with employer match, and health insurance. To apply, please email resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to: email@example.com.