Institute Relations Internship
Atlas Network supports free market, libertarian think tanks in the US and abroad through our Coach, Compete, Celebrate model. This includes providing partner organizations with world-class training opportunities, funding opportunities, and events around the world. The Institute Relations (IR) team at Atlas Network supports our partners in a number of ways, including but not limited to providing grant and award funding, onboarding new partners, connecting partners with like minded organizations, and providing travel support to attend events.
Interns on the Institute Relations team work directly with our think tank partners and gain experiences in the following areas:
- Data entry and quality control on database (Salesforce and Excel)
- Provide support for online application management
- Assist in preparation for grant review meeting
- Monitoring and evaluation of grantee performance and partner engagement
- Collaborate with Atlas Network’s training team to identify candidates and coordinate new programs for partner organizations
- Identify process improvements for grant review, award selection, partner onboarding, and other strategic initiatives
- Support the search for new allies and partner organizations, including joining meetings to vet potential partners
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, Atlas Network interns are able to participate in a variety of professional development programs. In-person Interns are able to go on multiple field trips to DC sites of interest and often join IR team members on meetings in the area. All Atlas Network interns are invited to attend the Cato Institute's intern lectures.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample from an academic or professional setting in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Deadline - January 5
Dates: Feb 14 - May 6
Deadline: April 15
Dates: May 30 - Aug 12
Deadline: July 1Dates: Aug 22 - Nov 18