Marketing and Communications Internship
Atlas Network is accepting applications for a full-time internship with its marketing and communications team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and driven individual interested in gaining experience in marketing and the nonprofit sector and in advancing a free, prosperous, and peaceful world.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
● Drafting emails, social media content, and weekly partner highlight blog posts
● Curating content for podcasts and video productions
● Collecting, analyzing, and reporting engagement analytics from Atlas Network website and social media
● Prospecting media contacts
● Facilitating communication between MarCom and other departments
● Experience in a professional environment
● Experience or classes in journalism, English, or other writing
This position is eligible for work remotely or in our Arlington, VA office. Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample from an academic or professional setting in a single PDF to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Deadline - January 5
Dates: Feb 14 - May 6
Deadline: April 15
Dates: May 30 - Aug 12
Deadline: July 1
Dates: Aug 22 - Nov 18