Video Production Manager
About Atlas Network:
At Atlas Network, you can use your video talents to serve amazing people working for freedom in 100 countries and counting. As our new Video Production Manager, you would be in charge of creating content that will be seen and shared by people living on every inhabited continent. Every day, you’ll have the chance to use your storytelling gifts to uplift unsung heroes and inspire our audiences to support causes that make the world a more prosperous place. If you’re looking for a rewarding career where you can be part of making a positive impact for generations to come, and to join a team that values your creativity and your personal and professional fulfillment, you may be a great candidate for a role with Atlas Network. Excited yet? Check out more about the role and learn how to apply below.
The Video Production Manager promotes Atlas Network’s Coach, Compete, Celebrate! business model by developing artful and impactful video and related media products that are sourced from our network of leaders in about 100 countries. This role is responsible for creating visually and emotionally-engaging stories of the triumphs, challenges, and opportunities that exist within Atlas Network for audiences including current and prospective partners, donors, and staff. The role will be predominantly oriented toward post-production, making use of our sizable media library, which includes production assets gathered on-site by our partners, at events scheduled throughout the year, and produced at Atlas Network Studios. The Video Production Manager will be responsible for a regular schedule of video and media projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications and in consultation with the team’s Creative Director. The role will require close coordination with media vendors to assure timely organization, editing, and placement of media assets gathered in the field or produced on a contract basis. Typical content produced in-house by the Video Production Manager includes event promotions, donor updates, video podcasts, webinars, testimonials, and training videos.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
● Capture, edit, and assemble video and audio assets into broadcast-quality videos supporting Atlas Network partners, marketing initiatives, and corporate communications
● Refine media assets supplied by vendors and partners with music/audio mixing, color correction, and finishing as required
● Complete projects within scope, on schedule, and within budget
● Field internal content requests and deadlines within Monday.com project management software
● Fulfill multiple production/post roles as needed for in-house studio work (camera, sound, teleprompter, lighting, webcasting, etc.)
● Handle the coordination, production, uploading, and publishing of completed video and audio podcast episodes
● 5+ years of experience including proven career experience as a video editor and videographer
● A production reel demonstrating creativity and artistic vision
● Strong command of Adobe Creative Cloud software
● High-level proficiency with video and audio production principles and equipment
● Ability to manage a consistent and demanding production schedule
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Preference will be given for candidates that live within the DC Metro area. We will not be considering international applicants.
This position is located in Arlington, VA near the Ballston Metro Station. This position is full-time and in person with an option for a hybrid schedule. As a global organization, some domestic and international travel may be required. Atlas Network provides a competitive benefits package that includes three weeks of paid time off, retirement plan with employer match, health insurance, and commuter benefits. To apply, please email a link to a production reel, a resume, and a cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com.