Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Over three decades, it has built a global network that connects more than 475 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries.
Atlas Network seeks an entrepreneurial-minded training associate to be a key member of the training team and to provide logistical and operational support for the Atlas Leadership Academy training programs.
- Provide operational support for online courses and programs within the Litmos (our learning management system)
- Oversee the logistical program execution of the Atlas Leadership Academy webinars
- Capture and track feedback and evaluation process and metrics for all of our training programs
- Develop and manage the Atlas Leadership Academy alumni program
- Lead the organization and execution of a set of trainings and workshops for partner staff
- Manage vendor relationships and consultant contracts
- 1-2 years general professional work experience
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to take ownership of logistical processes and to identify opportunities to improve those processes
- Track record of being able to manage range of projects while maintaining an eye for detail
- Passion for the organization’s mission, knowledge of the cause of liberty, and high level of interest in international affairs as well as those in the U.S.
- Optimism; Atlas Network has a “can do” culture
- Undergraduate degree
- Bilingual preferred (particularly Spanish)
Location: The training associate position will work from the Arlington, Virginia office.
Application Process: Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file:
- Cover letter explaining your salary requirements and your philosophical interest in this position
Please include “Training Associate, Atlas Network – Your Name” in the subject line of your email. Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Lyall Swim (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Training, who is managing the search.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
Recruiters may not apply.