Atlas Network is a non-profit organization founded to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by cultivating a highly effective and expansive network that inspires and incentivizes all committed individuals and organizations to achieve lasting impact.
- Manage network infrastructure
- Ensure network security, be aware of evolving threats, prepare environment for potential breaches
- Manage user workstations (software updates, backup solutions, user
- permissions, etc.)
- Manage office hardware (printers, etc.)
- Familiarity with Windows and MacOs environments
- Administer G-Suite domain
- Provide help desk support, troubleshoot user technological concerns and issues
- Provide user training/security training, use of tools like Knowb4
- Create and maintain systems and integration documentation
- Write usage policies that will protect the organization from security threats and help enforce them
- Manage telephone and conference systems
- Assist with organization long term technology decisions with Director of Finance and Managing Director of Development
Respond by email by sending resume and cover letter in one PDF to:
Recruiters may not apply.