Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and human flourishing worldwide. Atlas Network supports a growing global network that connects more than 500 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries.
Atlas Network seeks an entrepreneurial-minded vice president of training and events to be a key member of the organization’s leadership team and to provide strategic vision and day-to-day direction for the Training and Events team.
- Provide team & organizational leadership for a high-performing team of 6 individuals
- Act as the team lead for financial stewardship and accountability
- Lead ongoing program design/development/implementation work for Atlas Leadership Academy’s full range of development programs (Foundational, Skill-based, and Leadership)
- Serve as one of the organization’s lead facilitators on a range of training programs
- Engage with other department heads to ensure visibility and execution of organizational shared goals
- 8+ years of professional work experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and the needs of a global audience
- Understanding of best practices in adult learning design and measurement
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing a team to deliver great results
- Highly developed communication and facilitation skills
- Passion for the organization’s mission, knowledge of the cause of liberty, and high level of interest in international affairs as well as those in the U.S.
- Optimism; Atlas Network has a “can do” culture
- Undergraduate degree; graduate degree in relevant area preferred
Location: The vice president of training and events position will work from the Arlington, Virginia office.
Application Process: Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file:
- Cover letter explaining your salary requirements and your philosophical interest in this position
Please include “VP of Training & Events, Atlas Network – Your Name” in the subject line of your email. Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Lyall Swim (email@example.com).
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
Recruiters may not apply.