Atlas Network works to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by providing support and training to a network of partners, 450+ independent, pro-liberty organizations, in more than 90 countries throughout the world. Atlas Network’s institute relations department provides the organization timely and accurate information and insights about the work of its partners. The department also provides those organizations personalized consulting and advice related to think tank excellence and facilitates their engagement with Atlas Network’s broad selection of training, networking, grants, and award programs.
The Institute Relations and Programs Associate is primarily responsible for actively organizing the flow of information from pro-liberty organizations and to serve as a key “hub” for driving the organization’s efforts to provide relevant, timely and high quality programs and services to the network.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of responsibility:
- Summarize and catalog the ongoing reports about pro-liberty activities all over the world submitted to the IR department from a variety of sources including staff, grantees, partners, field contractors and other allies.
- Manage global directory of partners including support for the process for evaluating potential partners, on-ramping new partners, and shepherding exit.
- Maintain a rolling series of online surveys and applications and ensure timely and accurate database records for the content.
- Manage events calendar for the network of partners worldwide.
- Perform data entry and quality control on database.
- Schedule meetings and calls with grantees and potential/new partners.
- Provide support to grants process, including drafting agreements, processing signatures, and ensuring proper disbursement of grants.
Ideal candidates will strongly exemplify qualities similar to the following:
- Careful attention to detail and a patient determination to ensure accuracy and completeness of information for database records, report content, etc.
- Excellent time management skills and strong self-motivation to stay on task
- Comfort level with fast evolving processes and organizational activities to keep pace with growth and innovation
- Professional attitude coupled with appreciation for fun-loving team
This position reports to the associate director of programs and works closely with all members of the institute relations and programs teams. This position is located at Atlas Network headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Metro/parking allotment
- Develop a diverse and deep knowledge of the fight for liberty all over the world.
- Get to know brave and inspiring leaders in the world’s most difficult places.
- Be part of a fast growing and exciting workplace with a team that works tirelessly for the right reasons.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to Elisa Martins at Elisa.Martins@AtlasNetwork.org with subject line: Institute Relations and Programs Associate Candidate followed by applicant’s full name. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.
Recruiters may not apply.