Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Over three decades, it has built a global network that connects more than 475 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries.
Atlas Network seeks a Vice President of Development to enhance its existing fundraising operations and thereby grow its programs advancing liberty in the U.S. and abroad. This a new position that will complement strengths built in recent years while Atlas Network’s budget has doubled from $6 million in 2010 to more than $12 million in 2017.
- Oversee all Atlas Network’s fundraising efforts.
- Work closely with the senior team to develop and implement a fundraising strategy to reach $20 million in revenue in a three-to-four-year period.
- Identify, cultivate, and make asks of philanthropists capable of making six-figure gifts.
- Supervise a team of ~ ten, and coordinate the involvement of others on the senior team and across departments, to achieve development goals.
- Oversee information systems critical to donor outreach, and conduct analysis of results so the department’s efforts continue to grow more cost-effective.
- 10+ years of fundraising and/or executive experience
- Ability to manage a diverse team (including some remote workers) to achieve goals, and to encourage team-members’ professional development
- Experience in making asks
- Passion for the organization’s mission, knowledge of the cause of liberty, and high level of interest in international affairs as well as those in the U.S.
- Optimism; Atlas Network has a “can do” culture
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file:
- Cover letter explaining your salary requirements and your philosophical interest in this position
Please include “Vice President of Development, Atlas Network – Your Name” in the subject line of your email.
Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Claire Dixon, executive director of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: email@example.com
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
Recruiters may not apply.