About Atlas Network
Atlas Network advances opportunity and prosperity by strengthening a global network of independent civil society organizations that promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing. We cultivate a network of partners—currently more than 461 in 97 countries—that share a vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where the rule of law, private property, and free markets are defended by governments whose powers are limited.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing and delivering integrated digital campaigns from creation to completion. You will work with the Marketing & Communications team to identify the needs and goals of digital campaigns and develop the assets for execution. You will effectively develop the campaign through multiple digital channels including email, website, social media, paid media, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. This key team member should have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to design digital assets and write compelling campaign copy. In addition, the role requires the ability to analyze campaign effectiveness, modify campaigns based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
- Define and optimize user experience of programs.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve website and email campaigns.
- Design and implement email programs that help convert prospects to sign-ups and to help customers with further engagement on the website.
- Develop strategies to improve audience targeting.
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
- 4+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation/digital marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include live and/or virtual events, webinars, lead nurture programs, and CRM/sales insights.
- Experience building and formatting web pages and email templates. Basic HTML/CSS skills for both email and web.
- Experience conducting SEO audits, Google Analytics audits, and managing paid campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of social media campaign management systems such as Facebook Manager and project management or design tools such as Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe Suite, MailChimp, Monday, Box, and Craft (CMS preferred).
- Marketo Certified Expert or advanced experience or other Digital Marketing certificates.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of email, demand gen, and general digital marketing best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a team level.
- Experience working with Public Sector organizations.
This position is located in our Arlington, VA, office with remote opportunities (must have a planned presence in our office). As a global organization, some domestic and international travel may be required. Atlas Network provides a competitive benefits package that includes three weeks of paid time off, retirement plan with employer match, and health insurance.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to: Amanda.Ashworth@atlasnetwork.org.
Recruiters may not apply.