Atlas Network is a non-profit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Over three decades, it has built a global network that connects more than 475 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence
- Processes travel expense reporting
- Assists with prioritizing work-flow
- Maintains database used to share information with Board of Directors
- College degree
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience planning travel
- Strong communication skills (phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize work, experience with office equipment
- Willingness to take on special projects as needed
This position will be located at our new office in Ballston, Virginia. This position will offer competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file:
- Cover letter explaining your salary requirements and your philosophical interest in this position
Please include “Executive Assistant, Atlas Network – Your Name” in the subject line of your email.
Résumé and cover letter should be emailed in one PDF document to Katherine Price at Katherine.Price@atlasnetwork.org. Please email cover letter with résumé in one PDF file.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
Recruiters may not apply.