Atlas Network has an immediate opening for an Salesforce Administrator.
Salesforce is integrated into every aspect of Atlas Network's activities -- from fundraising, grant making and reporting, communications with partners, accounting, and event management. The Salesforce Administrator will oversee the management and enhancement of the Force.com platform integrating companion software as well as maintaining best practices re security.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Strong understanding of data modeling and database normalization
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and unit testing
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce user permissions, validation rules, workflow rules, page layouts, custom objects, custom fields, reports, and dashboards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of basic fundraising and/or sales processes
- Experience with large-scale data cleansing and data migration
- Experience training non-technical staff to use Salesforce and follow established best practices
- Experience maintaining and refactoring a large existing codebase
- Significant database refactoring experience
- Experience working with data sets of greater than 1 million records
- Experience with Lightning Experience migration
- Data analysis experience
- Process improvement experience
- Experience working with nonprofits
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer
Send cover letter and resume as one PDF file to: Kristina Crane, Manager, Operations, Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org. No phone calls. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will receive responses from Atlas Network. Atlas Network is located in Arlington, Virginia.
Recruiters may not apply.