Chief Operating Officer
Prior to joining Atlas Network, Matt Warner served in several policy and leadership positions at free-market organizations including the James Madison Institute in Florida and the American Legislative Exchange Council in Washington, D.C. His work has been published in the Cato Journal, the Washington Times, Forbes.com, Budget & Tax News, as well as many daily and weekly newspapers throughout the United States. He has testified before several state legislative bodies on issues related to expanding liberty for individuals, particularly in educational choice and energy policy. Matt holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Florida State University and a master’s degree in economics from George Mason University. He is also certified by Georgetown University in organizational consulting and change leadership.
- Book Review: Our Kids: The American Dream in Crisis, Cato Journal, Winter 2016
- Millennials Want Work with Purpose, Washington Times, December 25, 2014
- Ideas Matter, Morning Talk, South Africa FM, March 18, 2014 (segment begins at 5:42)
- Competitiveness, Not Stimulus, Key to Europe's Recovery, Forbes.com, October 28, 2013
- Money Myth in Education, Washington Times, January 1, 2007