Liberty Forum: Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel
Wednesday–Thursday, November 7–8, 2018
1605 Broadway (at West 49th Street)
New York, NY 10019
Freedom Dinner and Atlas Club Briefing: Intrepid Museum Manhattan
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Pier 86, West 46th St & 12th Ave,
New York, NY 10036
For more than three decades, Atlas Network has been the leading organization for building an international network of free-market think tanks. Atlas Network strengthens the worldwide freedom movement by identifying, training, and supporting individuals with the potential to found and develop effective independent organizations that promote our vision in every country. More than 480 free-market partner organizations in 100 countries work daily to move public policy discussions toward the principles of a free society.
The annual Liberty Forum brings together amazing freedom champions from this network to exchange ideas and share strategies. The gala Freedom Dinner serves as a fitting grand finale to this conference, celebrating heroes of the freedom movement and the principles that friends of Atlas Network are advancing worldwide.
- The announcement of the think tank movement's biggest prize — the $100,000 Templeton Freedom Award
- Workshops on innovative ideas for advancing liberty
- Think Tank Shark Tank contestants will compete, live on stage, for seed funding for ambitious new projects
- Additional tournaments include our annual John Blundell Elevator Pitch Contest, and — a new program element this year — the finals of Think Freely's 2018 Great Communicators Tournament.
- Presentations by those who work for freedom in the midst of tyranny and oppression
- The return of former Atlas Network president Alex Chafuen to give our 6th annual Liggio Lecture
- Our annual Lights, Camera, Liberty! film festival, and much much more!
New to Liberty Forum this year is the Great Communicators Tournament. With preliminary rounds throughout the year, the 2018 Great Communicators Tournament finals will take place live at the Atlas Network Liberty Forum.
The liberty movement is winning the battle of ideas, but in order to win the policy and political debates, we need great communicators who persuasively discuss and defend the free market and individual freedom.
Think Freely Media has addressed this challenge with the Great Communicators Tournament, an annual event that identifies and promotes individuals who can make emotionally compelling arguments that take the free market or pro-liberty position on current public policy issues. Be there and let us know who you think is the greatest of the Great Communicators.
Atlas Network has negotiated discounted rates of $295 for a Traditional King Room and $315 for a Traditional Double Room at the Crowne Plaza Times Square.
To make your hotel reservation at the Crowne Plaza Times Square at the discounted rate of call 1-888-233-9527 by October 13, 2018 and mention Atlas Network. Click here to make your reservation online at the discounted rate.