Atlas Network’s annual Liberty Forum is the international freedom movement’s must-attend event — enlightening, instructive, and inspiring!
Save the date for a program that promises superior networking opportunities and exposure to “big ideas” that will boost your own efforts to foster a freer society. The 2016 Liberty Forum will be held at the InterContinental Miami on Sept. 24–25, immediately following the General Meeting of the Mont Pelerin Society (MPS). Highlights will include:
- A special presentation by Emmy Award winner John Stossel
- Dr. Lawrence H. White presenting the 4th Annual Liggio Lecture in honor of Atlas Network’s late executive vice president (and former MPS president) Leonard Liggio
- Our Lights, Camera, Liberty! Film Festival showasing the freedom movement’s best use of video storytelling
- The John Blundell Elevator Pitch Competition, in which recent graduates of Atlas Network’s most elite training program for leaders of the freedom movement will compete on stage to a win a prize named for the late John Blundell (past Atlas Network president and CEO). The audience is the judge in this fun contest that introduces the rising generation of freedom champions.
- Our Liberty Forum tradition of Speed Networking — make new friends and find potential collaborators within our audience of freedom champions in a fast-paced “speed dating” format
- Our interactive Un-Conference, which offers an opportunity to shape exciting new projects by Atlas Network partners through hands-on sessions
- Our State of the Freedom Movement session, which provides an overview of where the global freedom movement, connected by Atlas Network, is achieving growth and having impact
And there will be much more:
- Panel discussions about big ideas, regional challenges, and policy opportunities
- The announcements of the winners of the Sir Antony Fisher International Memorial Award and the Smith Student Outreach Award
- Announcement of the finalists for the 2016 Think Tank Shark Tank competition and the prestigious $100,000 Templeton Freedom Award (winner to be announced in New York City on Nov. 10!).
And, as great as the formal program is, the real magic of Atlas Network’s Liberty Forum comes from the attendees, who travel from scores of countries and throughout the United States. It’s an inspiring group that assembles for Liberty Forum, and we invite you to be a part of it.
For more information, contact Chelsea Schick at Chelsea.Schick@AtlasNetwork.org or 202-449-8434.
The 2016 Liberty Forum will take place just after the General Meeting of the Mont Pelerin Society (MPS), which our team is honored to be organizing as well from Sept. 18-23. Please note that attendance at MPS 2016 is restricted to the Society's members and their approved guests. For more information, visit mps2016.org.
The 2016 Freedom Dinner will take place on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016 at Capitale in New York City.
Photo: Marc Averette (CC BY 3.0)
Liberty Forum will take place at the InterContinental Miami.
InterContinental Miami Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Front Desk: (305) 577-1000
You can book your hotel room at the InterContinental Miami by using this link or calling 1-800-327-3005 and requesting a room within the “Atlas Network” room block. We have a special room rate of $234++. The deadline to receive the discounted room rate is August 15, 2016.
You will see rooms listed at $224++. There is also an additional daily room charge of $10, which entitles you to premium high-speed Internet service in your room and our meeting space; access to the 24-hour fitness center; access to MySpa sauna, steam, drench shower, and relaxation rooms; poolside access to refreshments and sun care; daily access to 2,000+ newspapers and magazines in 58 languages via PressReader on your personal smart device; in-room Keurig coffee and tea; two bottles of water daily in your room; black-and-white copying/printing; turndown service upon request; and luggage storage for the day of your check-in and check-out.