In the battle of ideas, having an effective marketing and communications strategy that allows you to reach new audiences is half the fight. Before you can get into the day-to-day, tactical execution, you need a firm foundation - and that comes from having a thorough communications strategy rooted in your organization’s mission and vision. MarCom 360 was designed to help you take a comprehensive approach to your marketing and communications strategy so you can be more impactful and more influential in your messaging.
In this comprehensive, two-day workshop, you’ll work through the strategic questions of who are we? What are we trying to accomplish? Who do we need to reach to make that happen? And finally, what steps do we need to take to reach these individuals?
This training will be held before the 2019 Friedman and World Taxpayers' Association conference from May 23-26.
Deadline to Apply: Friday, April 19
Date: May 21-22, 2019
Location: Sydney, Australia
ALA Credits: 2
Cost: Participants are asked to cover the cost of travel to and from the event. Atlas Network will provide shared hotel accommodations, meals, and training materials. (Limited travel grants may be available and will be offered after acceptance into the program.)
Who should attend:
- Marketing and Communications staff
- New leaders of established organizations
- Executives of new think tanks
- How to create a communications plan that serves your mission and vision
- The components of a strategic marketing plan
- How to conduct an audience analysis
- How to develop an overall content strategy
- How to message from a meaning-based perspective
- A strategic planning template
- An audience analysis template
- A content strategy template
- A well-honed approach to messaging
- New tactical tips and best practices to bring back to your organization